The 1150 is constructed with electrolytically-polished stainless steel and is rated for a maximum patient weight capacity of 500 pounds.
- Versatile unit available with a wide variety of specialized and general purpose tabletops.
- Choose between stationary or mobile table column.
- Motor-powered chair adjustments include height, Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, tilt, longitudinal shift and leg plates.
- Longitudinal shift for easy C-arm access.
- Motorized height adjustment allows for patient and clinician ergonomic comfort.
- Leg plates can be adjusted separately or simultaneously.
- Special accessories for spinal surgery and surgery on adipose patients.
- Transponder technology aids in quick, safe accessory recognition.
- Constructed with electrolytically-polished stainless steel for increased hygiene and durability.
- Back plate for shoulder procedures in beach chair position.
- Hand set remote control completes table manipulations.
- Maximum patient weight capacity rated for 500 pounds.
- Length with extension and head plate: 82.7” (2100 mm)
- Length without head plate: 74.8” (1900 mm)
- Width (padding): 21.3” (540 mm)
- Height up/down: 28.5” (725 mm) – 47.8” (1215 mm)
- Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg: 40°/40°
- Tilt left/right: 25°/25°
- Longitudinal shift, total: (420 mm)
- Leg plates/leg plate holder up/down: 90°/90°