The iU22 was launched in 2004 and has a long history of improvements and revisions that have made it the gold standard for over a decade.The Philips iU22 is a premium shared service ultrasound machine that offers the best image quality possible through xMatrix transducers that offer the best aspects of single-crystal and 4D transducers. The iU22 offers the top of the line image quality and features available for Radiology, OB/GYN, Cardiac, Vascular and even specialty imaging like MSK, Pediatric, and Elastography.
- It has a wide format flat panel monitor with independent 4-way articulation
- It also has an interactive graphical touch screen
- Fully-adjustable control panel
- Eight-speaker stereo audio
- Brake/swivel lock footswitch
- Four-way swivel wheels
- Integrated footrests
- Integrated DVD-RW/CD-RW drive
- Four-way articulating arm
- Easy access transducer connectors;
- Cable management
- Four USB ports on back of system
- Can reduce ultrasound exam time by up to 50%
- When used with the C5-1 transducer, the most technically difficult patients can be imaged
- 3D imaging.
PROBES : The Iu22 comes with exceptional probes ’Convex and Linear’
MODEL: The L17-5, L8-4, c5-1 ultrasound transductors.
PHILIPS IU22 DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Height: (adjustable, maximum) 1626 mm (64 in), (minimum) 1397 mm (55 in)
- Width: 559 mm (22.0 in)
- Depth: 1092 mm (43 in)
- Weight: (no Peripherals) 156.8 kg (345 lbs.), approx. 480 lbs with packaging